[Typo3-dev] getting values from locallang_db.php for frontend output

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 21 15:30:27 CEST 2005

>> The question is: What is the preferrable way to insert labels from
>> locallang_db.php into the output of the FE-plugin(s)?
>
> have some redundency and put the labels into locallang.php, too.

This is something we already have been thinking of.
But it has to be done manually each time we change the possible values for
"status".
We would prefer an automatical way of doing it, since the different values
are already available in the locallang_db.php file.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau