[Typo3-dev] Shared contents & TemplaVoila - how to get working?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 09:56:27 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
> Using shared content has a problem using TV.
> In MTB you can put contents to several columns,
> but TV puts them always to colpos=0.
> In MTB you can get shared contents for many columns from the same page
> just using different colpos value.
> If the normal page module has been disabled,
> I must do MANY pages for shared contents in order get shared contents to
> certain content are - or it there a possibility that using TV content
> elements could be put into different colpos, when some area would use
> colpos=1, another colpos=0 etc.

Put this on the english list and I will answer.

This and also the last discussion with you has no content which seems to be intended
for the dev list.

If it really comes out that something has to get changed with TV you can post
your RESULTS here but please don't spam this list with SIMPLE questions about TV.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard