[Typo3-dev] page options and visual feedback in pagetree

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Jun 19 22:37:35 CEST 2005

See http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=818
and http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1150

> as another point i think that there schould be a visual feedback in the
> pagetree about these settings. i dont know how this could be done
> without blowing the icons folder with extra icons.
>
> maybe it is possible to generate the different variants of an icons
> based on a basis-image(pagetype) and modifier images wich are copied
> over the base image. that could make creating all the *__h, *__x,
> *__ht, *__f variants obsolete. as a side effect creating of typo3 skins
> would require much less stupid copypaste-imaging.

We had this once ago. That was when typo3/temp/ was still needed I think.
However it should still be possbile to regenerate such a skinned image from
a base image if you disable TYPO3_CONF_VARS[GFX][noIconProc].

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out