[Typo3-dev] NF_nusoap somewhat buggy

Volker Biberger info at sitekick.de
Sun Jun 19 09:19:59 CEST 2005

On 2005-06-15 09:57:35 +0200, "Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF]"
<jh at netfielders.de> said:

> Not reading much the lists at the moment, but I spotted this one ;)
>
> CALL FOR USERS: WHO IS USING THAT EXTENSION?
>
> Because I know a few people are using it, don't know who exactly. I'd
> like to send a mail to people after updating it, surely I I can do
> that. I am actualy using it in just one extension by now, which is not
> active as well...
>
> JH
>
> "Ingo Renner" <typo3 at ingo-renner.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1118773705.19672.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Am Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:49:37 +0200 schrieb Simon Arnu:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> after fiddling around with NF_nusoap the whole day and not getting the
>>> results I expected, I installed the current nusoap classes from
>>> sourceforge (version 0.7.0).
>>> After that, everything worked like a charm.
>>> Maybe this helps others not to waste their time.
>>
>> maybe you want to send Jan-Hendrik a mail to update the extension?!
>>
>> Ingo
>>
>> --
>> Use a newsreader! Check out

I use it for accessing the map24-Server for geocoding and routing
information. Works for me.
I didn't quite cope with passing an array with values to NF_nusoap and
getting an array back was also not achived. However, I blame my basic
knowledge about soap rather than the extension. A tutorial as how to
create the correct array and call the right functions to get an array
back would be handsome.

Regards
Volker