AW: [Typo3-dev] Can you include an Java application in typo3?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jun 16 10:38:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

I am not familar with Cocoon but I know that it is a servlet framework.
There is a CMS named Lenya, it works together with Cocoon. Not sure if
it suits your needs but it is uses Cocoon for content.

To use Cocoon, you will need to call it from typo3. This will be
difficult. You will have to make calls to application server serving
servlets. Still looks like XML-RPC or direct calls to java from php are
better.

Dmitry.