[Typo3-dev] Field, templavoila and typoscript

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:02:47 CEST 2005

Jean-Baptiste Rio wrote:
> I found a simpliest way to do that : I've had some XML tags in the
> flexform DS definition. No need of TS. You simply add your own DS XML
> code. When you call your plugin, you can get your XML code with
> $this->cObj->data['field_link1'] (array maid by Typo3 with xml2array).
> In the specific tags, just add something like :
> <field_file>field_file</field_file>

Sorry to post a third time, but it makes me wonder if in a future
version of TV, it could be possible to have a way to declare specific
values like that in TV module, without having to modify manually the XML
code each time you modify your DS/TO list of fields (The famous same
problem we had with lib.myObject value in previous release of TV)

JB