[Typo3-dev] Field, templavoila and typoscript

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Jun 15 15:13:01 CEST 2005

Hi!

What exactly are you trying to do?

Do you want to assign a value to this field from TS? Than you need to
set type of the field to "TypoScript object path", press "Update" and
enter "lib.putText" as TS object value. In your TS setup enter:

lib.title = TEXT
lib.title.value=My text

You should see "My text" for this FCE in FE.

If you want to enter this value in page module and than process it with
TS... I never saw such TS code and cannot imagine how you can do it :(
TS is not JavaScript, it can assign values but not process them.

Also I could not find the line you quoted in TSRef...

Dmitry.