[Typo3-dev] Impexp + TemplaVoila's XML Datastructure field

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Jun 15 10:19:54 CEST 2005

dan frost wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone used the new(ish) import / export in XML
> feature with templavoila? I've found that the < and >
> of the XML tags in the Datastructure are removed during
> (i think) export.

I heard from some issues with the t3lib_div::xml2array and array2xml methods when
using PHP5 .... It seems as the internal PHP XML parser is broken in some PHP5 version(s?).

If you are interested (you indeed use PHP5) I can forward this mail to you in the evening
when I have access to my laptop.

greets,
Bernhard
--