[Typo3-dev] Roadmap

Didier Gehéniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Tue Jun 14 19:18:58 CEST 2005

I think all authentication and authorization belong to the core or a system
extention. Offcoars you can have differend services to apply to differend
technical platforms (DB authentication, LDAP authentication, htacces file
authentication, etc). But to prevenent possible security holes and to patch
existing security holes it's importend there are no multiple extentions that
basicly do the same. Do not make multiple extensions with half the
functionality but one with the full.