[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila Image alt and title tag

Sandro s.contini at nullzeit.de
Tue Jun 14 15:59:40 CEST 2005

Hi Sacha

> I put an example for that into the wiki:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila

thanks for the info. I suspected something like that but I didn't find the example. Still it seems that I am missing something if I put the lines
10.altText.field = field_alttext
10.titleText.field = field_titletext
in the XML nothing changes. Still no alt or title tag in the content editing mode. Is there something else to do which i didn't see? I tried fiddling around with various configurations in the mapping but nothing works.

Thanks for your help
sandro