[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila Image alt and title tag

Sandro s.contini at nullzeit.de
Tue Jun 14 14:03:36 CEST 2005

Hi list

it seems such a simple feature that I'm not quite sure if I didn't get it or if it is just not possible/not implemented at this point.
The basic thing is that I need the alt and title tag for an Image in a FCE. If i use/map the "image field" I have found no way to ad these fields.
If I map them separately as attributes he writes totally rubbish in the frontend because the image tag is completely generated by typo3 and he does not include alt and title. So I hope there is a way how to "enable" these two fields in the mapping.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.
Apart from my little image problem I have to say that Templa Voila is a very handy thing. I am really impressed!

- Sandro (sandro111)