[Typo3-dev] Flexforms and variables

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 10:02:04 CEST 2005

Matthias Kall wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've the problem that I would like to use variables set in my
> ext_conf_template in my Flexform. I searched the docs for quite a while
> now and I also looked into the sources, but I didn't find a way. I saw
> that in tt_news two different flexform XML-files are used, just because
> of one value from the ext_conf_template.
> Is there a way to use the variables?

In my Content Table extension I use a kind of "XML Template" for each table cell.
When a new row or column gets added the template gets read and for each cell markers
###COL### and ###ROW### get replaced by integers and then the XML gets added to the
Flexform XML array via t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard