[Typo3-dev] default content elements copy and [Translate to:] - TCEMAIN.default.disablePrefixLangTitle =1 ?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Jun 12 13:15:30 CEST 2005

> an extension that solves this Problem for TYPO3 3.8.0 and lower could be
> useful -> but make also a bugreport on bugs.typo3.org if you want to see
> this in the core for TYPO3 3.9.0

ok - I have done public extension which prevent adding [Translate to :]
to empty headers.
'trans2rm' or http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/trans2rm/

After installing all you have to do is to add one line to your RootPageTS:
TCEMAIN.default.disablePrependAtCopy = 1

I also reported 'adding [Translate to :] to empty headers' in
bugs.typo3.org with with id 00001191

--
grtz
Krystian