[Typo3-dev] default content elements copy and [Translate to:] - TCEMAIN.default.disablePrefixLangTitle =1 ?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Jun 11 12:17:11 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
>> The easiest way is to hack the source but I would not like to do it :)
>
> you find it from tslib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php
>
> [Translate to '.$langRec['title'].
> ($overrideValues[$fN])

Right tapio - i know that already but I dont like to hack the source
because of later TYPO3 upgrading. I hate writing down every file and
line number I have changed and then apply the hack again.

Both suggestion form JoH seems not to work as I expect them. They are
not created for that I think.

If there is no solution for that I think that "coping [Translate to:] to
empty headers" is kind of bug and I am going to report that to
bugs.typo3.org so dev team can fix it and we could avoid hacking the
code in future realeses of Typo3.

grtz
Krystian