[Typo3-dev] MountPoint Problem (MP Value remain!)

Richard Lukianto richard.lukianto at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 10 14:55:25 CEST 2005

Hi @ all!

I working on a page and i need to present the content in a diffrent template
and record! so i just did that and created some mountpoints to do the job!

I got a problem with them now , first of all when i try to get onto the
second level of my mount i get this error :

The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!

(MP value remain!)

second of all when I  download the whole page with httrack the second level
of the mount point ist the same as the original one meaning with the same
template and record!

i hope someone has an answer

thx in advance

Richard