[Typo3-dev] Roadmap

Didier Gehéniau didier.geheniau at feas.net
Fri Jun 10 12:38:30 CEST 2005

Lets take care that we do not get 100's of differend API's, Hooks,etc.
Authentication en Authorization is do dam importend to play with. By making
it a system extension and using the roadmap for development (an open
discussion on what and how to implement is very important) I think the
development can be done more structured, global and safer.