[Typo3-dev] default content elements copy and [Translate to:] - TCEMAIN.default.disablePrefixLangTitle =1 ?

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Fri Jun 10 09:27:19 CEST 2005

"Krystian Szymukowicz" <t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1118348858.12577.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> hi
>
> Some of my content elements have only pictures (without header) and while
> translating to another language and coping default content elements I get
> "[Translate to:]" in the header which should be empty - nothing to
> translate there!! I have to go into every single content element and
> remove it :(
>
> After searching the english forum I have found only one way to get rid of
> [Translate to:] appended to header when coping default content elements
> (creating new language version of page).

Furthermore, I many of my contet elements have nothing filled-in in the
header. After copying I have to delete the [translate to].

Can the prefxing be disabled for empty elements?

And there's a bug too. The prefix is appended to all CTypes, also tables,
etc. Everything besides simple text fields is broken content after the
copying. The idea of the prefix was good, but it needs fine tuning.

Masi