[Typo3-dev] Page Content: disable Move Page

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Jun 9 21:23:46 CEST 2005

I asked this question in the English newsgroup, but it think it should go
here.

How can I set permissions/access so that the Move Page options is not
available? I know I can make all the big buttons disappear, but how do I
 make just one disappear? I can't find the code or instructions on how to do
 that.

The answer I got in the English newsgroup was this:

I have edited core files (dblayout.php or something like that) and
commented one button - buttons don't have Id attributes - not possible to
hide with CSS individually.

This answer is fine on a global level, but what if I want to do it only for
certain usergroups? How would we go about creating an extension for this
purpose? We are not quite sure how to hook up such an extension to the Core?

Any ideas, or has somebody already created something like this?

Thanks

Marlies
www.enomaly.com