[Typo3-dev] Creating a custom cObj?

Arne Skjaerholt arnsholt at broadpark.no
Thu Jun 9 11:58:22 CEST 2005

Hello all,
I'm working on an extension that would benefit quite a bit from being a
cObj proper instead of being called through USER_INT, and from the docs
I've read writing a custom cObj should be possible. However I have been
unable to find any documentation on how to go about writing such a cObj,
and both google and typo3.org have yielded nothing really useful.
Could anyone point me in the right direction here or as a last resort,
point me to an extension that's already done this so that I can read
through the code.

Thanks in advance,
Arne
:wq