[Typo3-dev] Study Project Candidate: Content rendering for various output formats

Markus Stauffiger markus at 4eyes.ch
Wed Jun 8 21:02:30 CEST 2005

Hm, from that point of view, this does really not sound very challenging.

The point with the staging project is, that it doesn't really sound that
interessting for my co-students. Everything I know is that there is
somekind of standard to exchange content between cms and with the use of
this concept it is possible to create such a system.

I think it's pretty cool because I have a better understanding of the
importance of such a feature. Maybe I can convince them if I had more
facts, so please offer me some arguments and facts :)

Greets
Markus