[Typo3-dev] RFC // Hook wanted for class.t3lib_userauth.php->logoff()

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jun 7 12:58:11 CEST 2005

> No new hooks (or APIs of any kind) for a bugfix release, please. Admins
> should not be bothered with worries whether any individual extension works
> with this or that minor release.
I think that should be in the extention, the checking what typo3 version is
needed. Some kind of minimal version needed including the 'bugfix' version like
3.7.21 for example. I do understand that making things backward compatible is
more complicated.

I think this will help people better, especially for extention developers. A
update will always be save anyways since hooks don't add features/change
behafure anyways. (would be cool later to add typo3 by only a small set of
files....)

just my 2 cents.

Ries