[Typo3-dev] RFC // Hook wanted for class.t3lib_userauth.php->logoff()

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Mon Jun 6 10:25:41 CEST 2005

Hi Masi,

On Montag, 6. Juni 2005 10:14, Martin Kutschker wrote in typo3.dev:
>> what do you want to do with that?
>
> Eg cleaning up custom session-based stuff. I think those hooks might
> be handy.

Exactly. While most of this could be done in <logoff_pre_processing> if
it comes to something like <redirect on logout> you will need a
<logoff_post_processing> hook.

We have currently tested the hooks on one of our development servers and
they do work fine.

If there are no more objections I will implement them in TYPO3core.
One thing to discuss would be whether they will be in the HEAD branch
only or also in the 3.8 branch.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Use free-form input when possible.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)