[Typo3-dev] Skin - comments and suggestions

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon Jun 6 06:29:24 CEST 2005

Lasse Nørby wrote:
> Hi!
> I've tried to make some changes according to your suggestions.
> http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/typotest_screen.png
> Still a lot of icons to go though.. Making them all one by one..
> Suggestions??

Ah... much better now. I really like the icons, but some of them could
be a little more self-explanatory ("Display change history", "Clear
chache". Also the "USER" page in the page-tree uses the same icon as the
"Page" table head in the list, which is a bit confusing).
For me, the lists on the right are not structured enough for the eye and
the gap between the lines is too big.
Other than that, I really like this skin!

Regards,
Ro