[Typo3-dev] Skin - comments and suggestions

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Jun 5 14:21:36 CEST 2005

Hi Lasse,
> I'm in the very! hard process of making a skin.
> Got a long way to go, but I would like to hear some suggestions on colors -
> icons etc.
> http://www.ghostweb.dk/zamiam/upload/typo3_test_screendump.gif

VERY NICE!
This is what I mean by not using too many colors for a GUI. Nice
color scheme, nice icons - nice everything!
But you asked for some suggestions, so here you are:

- A litte more differens between title bars (Web, File, Doc,
Pagecontent etc) and the text below. Maybe a little darker title
bar backgrounds?

- A little smaller icons (2-4 px) and/or a little more condensed
lineheight (2-4 px).

- Maybe group together some of the icons to the right, by using
spacers here and there? But that´s maybe no doable without
changing the code?

Otherwise: I like it very much!

/Peter Kindström