[Typo3-dev] 2 New extensions : af_xmlfileio and af_handleselect

Jean-Baptiste RIO TripHot69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 02:15:21 CEST 2005

- Extension XML File I/O (af_xmlfileio)

This extension aims to improve xml2array and array2xml and to simplify the use of XML files to store date locally

- Extension FlexForm Select (af_handleselect)

This extension uses the XML File I/O service to extend FlexForm Select in order to fill item list with a XML file content.

Suggestions are welcomed :)

JB

PS : It's not really a bug but just a thing which has surprised me. For the second extension I used <itemsProcFunc></itemsProcFunc> in the Data Structure XML. I don't need the <items> tag because i have no static values in my Select box. But it's necessary to use this tag <items> in your configuration otherwise it doesn't record the BE user selection when he uses the Select component in the Flexform. I've searched why and it comes from the renderRecord_selectProc function.

   if (is_array($fieldConfig['config']['items'])) { <========(1)
    $fieldConfig['config']['items'] = $this->procesItemArray($fieldConfig['config']['items'], $fieldConfig['config'], $TSconfig[$field], $table, $row, $field);
    foreach($fieldConfig['config']['items'] as $pvpv) {
     foreach($elements as $eKey => $value) {
      if (!strcmp($value,$pvpv[1])) {
       $dataAcc[$eKey]=rawurlencode($pvpv[1]).'|'.rawurlencode($pvpv[0]);
      }
     }
    }
   }

(1)  if items is not defined, it does'nt process "procesItemArray" which includes user-function processing