[Typo3-dev] Google sitemaps generated by Typo3?

Robert Meyer SPAM_r.meyer at typo3server.com
Sat Jun 4 21:22:15 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

sorry for the misspelling of your name. I was just a bit irritated when I
had a look at the extension and what I can do. There wasn't an answer in the
list that someone is going to do the work. So I made my thoughts and before
going into deep I noticed that you are still working on it. So I was
irriteted.

> 2) The extension will definetly look for the "dynamic" urls created by
> any extensions. At the moment I'm searching for the best technique to do
> that.

Yes, thats a challenge. Maybe there are some hints in the new indexed search
or in the new export-function of 3.8.0.

RM

news:mailman.1.1117909348.24333.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...