[Typo3-dev] Google sitemaps generated by Typo3?

Robert Meyer SPAM_r.meyer at typo3server.com
Sat Jun 4 18:29:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

"Olivier Dobberkau" <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:<mailman.1.1117898075.9796.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>...
> my suggestion:
> use a new pagetype, create a plugin that exports the pagetree as xml with
> all realurl rendered typo3links. create a service that sends the sitemap
> google.

but in this way extensions are not supported - like tt_news or whatever. The
extension available (Peter Ross has "finished" his extension obviously)
seems to me not to be first, but a very simple sitemap-generator. But maybe
we / I should work on this one and get more features in it. I hate it if
there are several extensions in the TER doing all the same ;-)

So: Because Peter Ross started writing this extensions it should be his part
to get these functonalities in it.

"Peter Russ" <peter.russ at 4many.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:<mailman.1.1117898449.11647.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>...
> Comments and suggestions highly appreciated. Manual writer welcome.

Suggestions are already here. Manual writers at this very first step?

RM