[Typo3-dev] Google sitemaps generated by Typo3?

Robert Meyer SPAM_r.meyer at typo3server.com
Sat Jun 4 17:08:37 CEST 2005

Hi again,

yes, i will do it. At the moment I see different challenges:
- First: A project may contain different languages in one tree (hopefully
;-)
- Second: Several extensions should be assisted - mostly all.

First of all the the second challenge makes me writing something like a
"crowler" - i don't see any chance to extend the existing menu-class to
assist all extensions available. Maybe I need a closer look to the new
export-functions and to the new indexed-search. There might be some classes
I can extend and use.

So: the extension won't be available today or within the next week;-)

Any suggestions and hints are welcome!

RM

news:mailman.1.1117891277.23785.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...