[Typo3-dev] We have a roadmap!

Andreas Gehrke andreas.gehrke at ndsworld.de
Fri Jun 3 23:43:16 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

> I just published the roadmap for TYPO3 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 on
> TYPO3.org [1].
> The core team [2] created it at a workshop we held in Denmark
> last week.

Wow, nice and very optimistic roadmap. But without optimism there is nothing
to reach, no achievement and no step forward at all!
So, even if 5.0 maybe released in mid 2006 or so, you have reached a higher
level i´ve been dreaming off for the next three years, i think.

Thank god im not a part of the "Ease-of-use: Refactored core"-team, even if
its not that bad right now ;)

Nice weekend @ll
Andy