[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Thomas Murphy murphy at spreekonzept.de
Fri Jun 3 21:27:02 CEST 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:
> I would like a skin with
>  - ONE main color (blue is the best of the Typo3 colors),
>  - complete with gray, black and white
>  - and then one color for highlighting (usually red).
>
> Then add some nice icons and we are done!

Just add six-hundred icons and we are done. ;)
Seriously: I think the icons will be our major headache, but we'll see.

> I know people usually
> think many color is nicer, but if you look at well designed GUIs
> and advertisments they often follow the above concept...

I see a lot of colors on my standard windowsXP desktop and also my
linux-desktop tended to be pretty colorful - but I'll think about it and
let's see what the branding group comes up with.

bye,
Thomas