[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Jun 3 20:40:49 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas
First I would like to say I like your initiative! I think we
need a "modern" look and Aqua is nice...

But I also agree with Joey:
 - You should not use so many different colors
 - You should go for one bright color with black text

> IMO the way I used the colors is the best for highlighting the three
> major areas.

You don´t need that...
The way of start working at the left and go to the right is so
obvious for us who have the alphabet written that way that no
further help is needed.

I would like a skin with
 - ONE main color (blue is the best of the Typo3 colors),
 - complete with gray, black and white
 - and then one color for highlighting (usually red).

Then add some nice icons and we are done! I know people usually
think many color is nicer, but if you look at well designed GUIs
and advertisments they often follow the above concept...

Just *my* two cents!

/Peter Kindström