[Typo3-dev] Howto unset some FE user data in the BE

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 3 14:12:27 CEST 2005

Hi *,

for the survey extension, I need to clear *some* session data that I
stored as described in [1]. Specifically, I need to unset part of the
userdata array for *every* FE user (the variable which indicates that a
survey on page XYZ has been filled out). The best way would, of course,
   be to iterate through all relevant users' data array, like

for ($fe_users_session_data as $user){
	unset $user['mydata'][$PID];
}

The difficulty is how to get to the $fe_users_session_data array in a BE
module, and probably how to extract the relevant 'mydata' part (by
unserializing I presume).

Any hints are appreciated...

Greetings,
Michael