[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Jun 3 13:04:37 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your nice drafts! It really gives the backend a fresh look.

Thomas Murphy wrote:

> btw.: It *may* become the new TYPO3 default skin. (I am in contact with
> Kasper about that) As far as I know/heard it could replace the old skin
> til the branding project is finished (what might take a year or more
> time).
>
> How should we proceed?
> Should those issues from the sxw put into the bugtracker?
> Could someone with write-access to the CVS do those changes?

Daniel Hinderink and I organize the branding process for TYPO3. We'll have a
meeting end of June about the upcoming CI and Daniel will present the
results at the TYCON3 in September. As soon as there are news in this
regard we'll announce it in the lists / on TYPO3.org. You can then use the
guidelines we developed as a briefing for creating a TYPO3 backend skin.

Cheers,
--
robert