[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri Jun 3 10:26:05 CEST 2005

Thomas Murphy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> http://213.239.197.48/screenshot_t3skin.png
>
> This is a skin I'm working on, it's part of a initiative to clean up the
> BE HTML-Code a bit and to write a Skinning Tutorial for TYPO3.
>
> First Drafts:
> http://213.239.197.48/skinning_issues_with_typo3.sxw
> http://213.239.197.48/typo3_skinning_tutorial.sxw

Hi Thomas,

great job for the skin as well as the general efforts.

> How should we proceed?

We could discuss the issues raised in your paper here, because I have
some comments and don't know where to put them ;) (E.g. why give the
first rows in list view a class if we can use <thead>) We definitely
could use the accessibility group's expertise on some issues. Sacha,
Masi, anyone?

> Should those issues from the sxw put into the bugtracker?

I'd wait for some discussion to happen because doing this in the
bugtracker sucks, but then: yes.

> Could someone with write-access to the CVS do those changes?

Of course. If they are in the bugtracker, and Kasper agrees. No problem.

> Feedback please!

Can we have some fancy icons, please!

Greetings,
Michael