[Typo3-dev] About list policy

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jun 2 13:14:49 CEST 2005

Hi!

> From: Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru>
> Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:38:24 +0300
> To: typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
>
> Since I don't think that many people asked their questions twice despite
> some of the "oops I reloaded the form" people, we can assume that
> statistically more than every second message was an answer. Including over
> 500 (confirmed) answers from myself. And you call that quiet and completely
> useless?
> BTW: None of the 34633 messages bears your name. Are you sure you have ever
> been there?

Well, I subscribed to that list (by e-mail -- news reader is not
available due to corporate firewall) but I receive messages for
typo3-english very rarely. Even messages from documentation list come
more often.

I wrote one or two times to typo3-english asking questions. There were
no answer at all. I saw only my own messages. It was a couple of months
ago (December, may be).

> And if you got a question next time - feel free to send it to the english
> list. Maybe then it will be not that "quiet" anymore ;-)

Thanks, I will try.

May be this discussion should be closed too?..

Dmitry.