[Typo3-dev] RFC: Extension of class.t3lib_tceforms.php and class.t3lib_tcemain.php

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Jun 2 12:24:49 CEST 2005

Proposal:

Extend class.t3lib_tceforms.php and class.t3lib_tcemain.php in that way,
  that several file could be uploaded at a time if the field-type is
group and internal_type is file.
Further offer automatically the right number for upload cells if already
files were uploaded:
E.g:
		"image" => Array (
			"exclude" => 1,
			"label" => "LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.php:LGL.image",
			"config" => Array (
				"type" => "group",
				"internal_type" => "file",
				"allowed" => $GLOBALS["TYPO3_CONF_VARS"]["GFX"]["imagefile_ext"],
				"max_size" => "1500",
				"uploadfolder" => "uploads/pics",
				"show_thumbs" => "1",
				"size" => "3",
				"maxitems" => "6",
				"minitems" => "0",
				"adjustInput"=>"1",
				"autoSizeMax" =>"6");

If 3 files have been uploaded $maxitems - 3 = 3 upload cells will be
available.

I.e. if maxitems file are uploaded NONE upload will be possible. The
user has to delete files first from the server.

Further a new parameter is added "adjustInput". If this is set the
result will be as described above. I.e. w/o this the behavouir will be
as usual.

For further information ref to http://www.4many.net/typo3.html

If anybody is interested I will publish feature request and patch for
3.8 and 3.7.1 at bugs.typo3.org

Regs. Peter.

--
4Many® Services