[Typo3-dev] Option split works problematic

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Jun 2 08:00:52 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> tapio wrote:
> ^^^^^
>
> Come on, it's really easy to change that. Please do it!
>

>>Maybe the error related with that I tried to use
>>CUR < .NO
>>
>>When I set individually
>>
>>CUR=1
>

> A little OT but just a small hint.
>
> You can also set the NO state to 1, then you are sure you won't forget to
> activate the other states when copying them:
>
> NO = 1
> CUR < .NO
>
> => CUR is 1
>
> - michael

Thanks'. Now menus work as I want. Indeed I must made changes to the
core class.tslib_menu.php - adding EXTURL and CURIFSUB were important.
I send a wish that at leat EXTURL be as default in future versions like
there are SPC and USR, which don't have nothing to do with link states
NO, ACT or CUR - the can be compared ONLY with USERDEF1 and USERDEF2 -
they are like special presettings for user in order to get better
control for menu items, which actual link states can offer.