[Typo3-dev] About list policy [Was: Re: Strange behaviour with extrep_kickstarter?]

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Jun 1 09:08:38 CEST 2005

Hello!

Actually I had a couple of _possible_ problems with typo3 too and tried
to post questions/warnings here. Got the same answer: this is not the
right list twice. Now I am silent about those problems... Let them be.
Not sure this is good for typo3 but I do not want to hear "this is not a
right list" any more. For now I just correct those problems locally and
that's all.

Probably someone should be more...tolerant...to people who want to help...

Best regards,
  Dmitry.