[Typo3-dev] Creating new page in front-end editing and TemplaVoila

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Jul 30 17:06:24 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As far as I know, TemplaVoila does not support FE editing now at all. At
> least, officially. there was a discussion about it already...

That's not true. TemplaVoila supports FE-editing and it has an
ADDITIONAL pencil for 'Edit header info'.

the proble is that I can't get admin panel to work neither for MTB nor
TemplaVoila.

I read

http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/frontend-editing/

    "3. In the "Editing" section of the panel, check of the "Display
Edit Icons" option.

This looks like this: "

IMAGE

I don't find anywhere this settings!

I would be very delighted if the admin panel could work.

I have just pencils.