[Typo3-dev] Extension only works, when logged into backend

Jeppe Stampe mail at jstampe.dk
Fri Jul 29 10:09:23 CEST 2005

Hey list..

I've made an extension, which creates a list of frontend users from a
selected group. It is my first extension ever, so i'm not sure about the
use of the build-in typo3 functions and other things.

My problem is, that extension only works, when i'm logged into the
backend. I discovered the problem pretty late in the process, because i
was logged into the backend all the time..

I have no idea what causes this problem?

The source is availible here: http://jstampe.dk/extension_source.phps
The comments is in Danish, but i hope you'll figure it out.

I could use any comment on my extension, cause i'm very new to typo3
development..

Jeppe