[Typo3-dev] Hook on user login or logout

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Thu Jul 28 10:08:31 CEST 2005

Hello Martin, hello Ries,

On Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2005 09:29, Martin Kutschker wrote in typo3.dev:

> I recall a discussion on the list that lead to the conclusion that
> there is a demand for such hooks. Please post an RFE on the
> bugtracker, if there isn't one already.

The discussion can be found in the list archive [1].

Since no one had any objections the hook was added to HEAD [2] and
TYPO3_3-8 [3].

[1]:<http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2005-June/010508.html>
[2]:<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/ChangeLog?rev=1.251&only_with_tag=MAIN&view=auto>
[3]:<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/ChangeLog?rev=1.243.2.22&only_with_tag=TYPO3_3-8&view=auto>

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Avoid temporary variables.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)