[Typo3-dev] Hook on user login or logout

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Jul 27 12:04:05 CEST 2005

Hey List,

when I look in t3lib_userAuth I don't see hooks for userlogin/user logout.

I need to place a action on user login and userlogout, is my assumption
correct that I don't see any hooks for it?
I don't want to XCLASS it since there are already to many extentions on
TER that do XLCASSING (which they shouldn't on TER extentions),
I just want any extention to break any thing on my site hence I don't
want to use the XLASS method for this case.

cheers,
Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/