[Typo3-dev] api for fe user creation

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Jul 27 09:48:23 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I would say that typo3 is really missing convinient functions like:
>- createPage
>- createFEUser
>- createBEUser
>- createContentElement
>
>and for TemplaVoila:
>- createFCE
>
>Why are they missing? Probably because these actions are not too common
>to perform.

I totally agree with that, maby using the process_datamap?
I know there isn't any magic in that, but without a API it's impossible
to hook it if any other extention/plugin creates FE/BE users.
Or do we need a hook in  exec_INSERTquery
<http://typo3api.ueckermann.de/classt3lib___d_b.html#a0> ??? :D
(maby not such a bad idea anyways...... :)

Ries