[Typo3-dev] Authentication through "Security-Question/Answer"?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue Jul 26 17:28:05 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I'm stuck into auth-services for FE-Users.

Problem is, that it shall be possible for FE-user to login through a
combination of username, a phrase and a corresponding answer.

If these three values are correct, the user gets access to restricted
pages - quite as normal as a user who logged in with username and password.

The cool part is, that all users are stored in a foreign table = no
fe_users!

Is that possible with auth-services? Do I have to sync these user
tables? Has anyone examples or other ideas?

Thank you very much for any help!

Christian