[Typo3-dev] Need hints about deep internal things...

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jul 26 13:35:37 CEST 2005

Robert,

thanks a lot. Actually I will create sysfolders to organize user-posted
notes better (sysfolder per user). These pages are not supposed to be
seen/changed by FE users directly. Only BE users will use them if
something should be edited/deleted.

I had a problem with huge amounts of such notes on a single page (almost
impossible to find anything). Using sysfolders, it should be much easier
to organize...

Dmitry.