[Typo3-dev] TCEFORM

Radu Cocieru radu.cocieru at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:46:14 CEST 2005

 Hello !

I've created a new extension which extends fe_users with a "user" type field

So the output is rendered by a custom script.
The problem I have is: I have there 2 input boxes which I figured out how to
use them as type "date" what I am looking for is a way to render those
fields using TCEFORM or something. so if an extension like date-time picker
is installed it will render the date-time picker as well (hope this makes
sense).

I found the method: getSingleField_typeInput .. but don't really know
where/how to get/generate that array "with additional configuration
options".

Any ideas ?
the extension is available on TER it's name:   rc_expiring_fe_groups

Thanks.