[Typo3-dev] Skinning

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 22 11:48:33 CEST 2005

Robert Lindh wrote:
> Hi
>
> Im making a skin för typo3 and im looking at the 360 skin kasper made.
> The problem i have is that PNG is handled without transperencty in IE.
> Iit seems like on Kaspers 360 skin he have succeded to choose the
> default background colour when transperency isnt handled. On his skin
> you get the light blue as Background colour and on the crystal skin its
> the white as background (se picture).
>
> How is this made does anybody know?
>
> Regards

Why just try to use PNG? I made crystal skin image as GIF + a little bit
  modified the skin. I scaled down images in the structuretree using
CSS, but the are elsewhere bigger (height '20' in the tree and elsewhere
the same images are 24 px height).

See my version of skin from
http://www.tapionet.net/typo3/ use 'test' as the password and username

if you want to see all buttons please contact me direclty and I can do
for you an admin account.

Tapio Markula