[Typo3-dev] tt_content.record

Bartosz Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Thu Jul 21 12:46:50 CEST 2005

Hi
Can you point me to some doc or tell how to enable the record item.
I am trying to add single record from my own extension by INSERT RECORD.
I've added
 // add the 'tx_evproducts_products' record to the insert records content
element
t3lib_extMgm::addToInsertRecords('tx_evproducts_products');
to my tca.php
I am able to choose records from list but nothing shows up on website.

I found

tt_board >
tt_board = < plugin.tt_board_tree
tt_board.displayCurrentRecord = 1

tt_guest >
tt_guest = < plugin.tt_guest
tt_guest.displayCurrentRecord = 1

in tt_guest, tt_board which is responsible for that.but I dont know how to
enable it in my extension.

For practise I was trying to enable this  in ve_guestbook

tx_veguestbook_pi1 >
tx_veguestbook_pi1 = < plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1
tx_veguestbook_pi1.displayCurrentRecord = 1

but print_r($conf) doesn't show
 [displayCurrentRecord] => 1

Is there any manual how to enabale this??