[Typo3-dev] Classes for input elements input type=submit/reset/checkbox/radio/password

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jul 19 14:55:06 CEST 2005

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/FORM-1/

Well I looked the setup.txt for CSS Styled Content and I found
'radioWrap' and some other wraps. I just expected to find wraps also for
submit buttons.

BUT If I can set with 'CHECK.layout' etc. some classes, I'm satisfied

  > If you don't use any static templates then all your sites must be
> blank
; this doesn't seem very probable. You are almost certainly using
> the CSS Styled Content static template

normally that only but the field 'Include static:' is normally empty

> Listen carefully: I'm talking about making changes to your own
> Typoscript template then porting those extensions into an extension of
> your own using the kickstarter. This *might* take half an hour, and
> you could use it on every new site you ever create...

That seems reasonable - doesn't need every time redefine TS or
copy/paste from elsewhere.