[Typo3-dev] plugin EXT:Indexed Search Engine does not work

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Thu Jul 14 06:10:57 CEST 2005

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] wrote:
> SunThin wrote:
>
>> Hi list
>> Version: Typo3 quickstart version 3.7.0 on Windows MySQL 4.X
>>
>> Problem: I have installed the Indexed Search Engine plugin using Ext
>> Manager!
>> I have added the plugin to one of my pages!
>>
>> When I try to search using the plugin, it always displays match not
>> found or No results found!
>> What should I do to make this plugin work?
>

> read the manual.
> Everything is described in there

This is off topic. It is a question regarding the german language in
Mattias' signature--

if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
     $this->fresseHalten = 1;
}

I understand after using LEO in Firefox for german to english translator
that 'anhung' is referring to something like 'a clue' or 'not having a
clue' or 'new' as shown here ->

http://dict.leo.org/ende?search=fresse+Halten&searchLoc=0&lp=ende&lang=en&cmpType=relaxed&relink=on&sectHdr=on&spellToler=std

and for 'fresseHalten' I did not get any result. For fresse and Halten i
found entries through LEO but they were not too exacting. I now think
the fresseHalten in this case is meaning "not new" or "not going to
bother" possibly. I am really curious if someone could help me with this
translation that is more suiting please. Thank you.